The exploitation of software vulnerabilities is a top method threat actors use to deploy ransomware, breach data, and commit other illicit activities. Patching your systems is one of the ways to eliminate this threat.
Watch the webinar recording to learn about:
- How vulnerabilities arise during software development
- Zero-day vulnerabilities and exploits
- The ways to get notified about software updates
- How to patch your systems effectively
- Steps to build an ongoing patch management process
During the session, we discovered that many companies do have the right protections in place, but not all.
- 83% of respondents either patch on a set cadence or rely on an external IT partner to patch.
- 79% of respondents have a solid understanding of how many different software applications are used in their IT network.
Where do you stand? If you don’t have these items in place, send us a message.
Register for Upcoming Webinars
The webinars are going to keep coming. For the next months, Airiam will be holding webinars related to our top ways to become cybersecurity ready.
|—||Are You Cybersecurity Ready?||Watch Now|
|—||Understand and Secure Your IT Environment||Watch Now|
|—||Identify Risks and Manage Vulnerabilities||Current|
|May 10, 2023||Have a Plan if Disaster Strikes||Register|
|June 14, 2023||Actively Monitor Threats||Register|