Do you know what devices are connected to your network? Do you have a solid process for authenticating into your accounts? Do you use multi-factor authentication (MFA)? If not, you could be at risk of a breach. That’s why we’re bringing you this valuable webinar to help you understand and secure your IT environment.
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- Discovering and managing devices in your network
- Credentials and access management
- IT processes and procedures
During the session, we discovered that many companies do have the right protections in place, but not all.
- 72% of respondents have an accurate device inventory.
- 62% of respondents have MFA in place.
- 53% of respondents have procedures in place for onboarding/offboarding with IT.
Where do you stand? If you don’t have these items in place, send us a message.
Register for Upcoming Webinars
The webinars are going to keep coming. For the next months, Airiam will be holding webinars related to our top ways to become cybersecurity ready.
|—||Are You Cybersecurity Ready?||Watch Now|
|—||Understand and Secure Your IT Environment||Current|
|—||Identify Risks and Manage Vulnerabilities||Watch Now|
|May 10, 2023||Have a Plan if Disaster Strikes||Register|
|June 14, 2023||Actively Monitor Threats||Register|