The need to protect your business’s data in 2023 will be higher than ever, and with it, the rising standards for storing backups. Disaster recovery and backups should be an ongoing, tested and maintained protection against cybercrime.
Watch the webinar recording to learn about:
- Reasons to have backups
- How immutable backups work
- How to conduct tabletop exercises
- Steps and process for maintaining ongoing backups
- Steps and process for restoring a backup when an emergency happens
During our disaster recovery and backups session, we learned that:
- 93% of business without a disaster recovery plan who suffer a major data disaster are out of business within one year.
- 96% of companies with a trusted backup and disaster recovery plan were able to survive ransomware attacks.
- 75% of small businesses have no disaster recovery plan objective in place.
Where do you stand? If you don’t have these items in place, send us a message.
Register for Upcoming Webinars
Our last webinar will be in June! Register to make sure you’re completing our “Are You Cybersecurity Ready?” series. If you’re unable to attend the webinar live, be sure to register so you can receive the recording link afterwards.
|Are You Cybersecurity Ready?
|Understand and Secure Your IT Environment
|Identify Risks and Manage Vulnerabilities
|Have a Plan if Disaster Strikes
|June 14, 2023
|Actively Monitor Threats