That’s a wrap!
Airiam thanks everyone that attended our “Are You Cybersecurity Ready?” Webinar series! We wrapped up our series with how to actively monitor threats. Stay notified about upcoming webinars and events with the link below.
- Different types of & most common threats
- Importance of active monitoring
- How to actively monitor threats
- Tools & techniques
- Responding & improving
During our actively monitor threats session, we learned that:
- The most common threats businesses face are phishing attacks, malware, and data breaches.
- There are more than 5,000 types of threats.
- 14% of SMBs and 27% of MMEs experienced a data breach incident in 2022.
Quick Tips & Techniques
Here are some easy things to start implementing in your business now:
Where do you stand? If you don’t have these items in place, send us a message.
View the Slide Deck
Our last webinar will be in June! Register to make sure you’re completing our “Are You Cybersecurity Ready?” series. If you’re unable to attend the webinar live, be sure to register so you can receive the recording link afterwards.
|—||Are You Cybersecurity Ready?||Watch Now|
|—||Understand and Secure Your IT Environment||Watch Now|
|—||Identify Risks and Manage Vulnerabilities||Watch Now|
|—||Have a Plan if Disaster Strikes||Watch Now|
|—||Actively Monitor Threats||Current|